Friday, February 16, 2018

Chic of the Week #427

A huge THANK YOU to those who played along with us for Trend Week.  I enjoyed seeing the tags that stood alone along with the tags that were adorning the front of a card. 
I had hard time making my selection this week,. 

Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be...


I think the reason this tag spoke to me so much this week is... Not only is it gorgeous with so many fabulous elements and texture, it's the fact that I personally work in an Elementary School here in Western Florida, and the recent shooting has my heart breaking for all the innocent victims, their families, and the entire staff and student body of that High School.  
The world needs more LOVE more than ever these days!

They are all in my Thoughts and Prayers.

Angela, Please contact me at wer4art@aol.com 
to get your Chic of the Week badge! 

I sure hope you will be back to join us tomorrow 
for Color Week, where Angie will be your hostess.

Take care,
Nanc'

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Thank you so much for choosing my tag from the beautiful collection entered. Look forward to joining in again. I have sent you an email for my badge and look forward to receiving it. Best wishes to you all for a great challenge blog. Angela xXx

Our Visitors